In this site, ‘we’ also means ‘us’, ‘GCP’, ‘our’, ‘Global Child Prodigy limited’ in connection with our partners, service providers, advertisers, sponsors and other applicants. We do not support any other third party organisers who are not our sponsors.
All text, software, graphic, videos, images, audio and other material are collectively referred as ‘content’.
Firstly, as mentioned earlier, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions and policies by using this site. If you do not accept, you are not authorised to use or to contribute to the site.
The site may contain third party websites (external sites) which are provided as to your convinience and are not considered to be an endorsement by us. The content on such sites are provided and maintained by others to which we cannot accept any responsibility or liability.
Any actions that disturb the terms and policies of the site or other users of the site and illegal activities are strictly prohibited. Violating any such rules will lead to strict action against the person as per the applicable laws.
- One should not collect the personal details through electronic devices or any other means to send unacceptable emails or other communication.
- Any work that affects the site in any manner(reliability, speed or operation) is not allowed.
- Using the site for unlawful purposes is against our terms.
- Harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person by transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the site is strictly unacceptable.
- Children under the age of 13 are supposed to use the site with their parents’/guardian’s consent, else the account shall be terminated without any warning.
Membership of the site is subjected, to our sole discretion, to termination at any time.
The site along with it’s content, policies and terms is provided to you by the Global Child Prodigy Awards limited and shall acquire all it’s copyrights(under India, the U.K. , the U.S. and other international laws).
All copyrights, trademarks(our company, product & service providers), design rights (logo,image, names), patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the site and all the content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the GCP or its licensors (which includes other users).
Copyright infringement: If you are a copyright owner and have a good faith belief that your material is allegedly infringed, then contact us and the lawful action will be proceeded accordingly.
Rules to abide by the users:
- The site let’s it’s users to make some contribution to the site in regard with the content. You hold sole responsibility for the content(including all texts, images, graphics and audio) you provide on the site. The content must be not be copied from any other third party and must hold the required owner’s license/copyright. It must not harass, be obscene, racist, unlawful, ethically offensive, threatening or a criminal offence to anybody or anything. It must not be advertisements or promotions of other businesses.
- The user must be careful of their own safety and must not indulge into any activities that causes unnecessary risks.
- The user must not break any laws that are concerned with the GCP limited.
- Once being a part of the competition, the results of the hunt are declared final and the decisions are made by the jury and no oppositions will be taken into account.
- User owning multiple accounts(by any means; invalid identities or proxy IPs etc) to create disputes between communities, disrupt/annoy other users is not encouraged by us and immediate termination and action against all your accounts will be taken. The GCP has all the rights to delete any contribution or account of the user at any time & for any reason.
All the information provided by you are securely encrypted into our database with security. In case you wish to withdraw the info for any reason at any time, you are allowed to do so by contacting us. The withdrawn info shall be deleted in all our spaces and will cause no further complications.
Any queries concerning the competition can always be enquired by contacting us through the number or email provided.
We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
We do not hold any other third party organisers or websites who do not belong to our service providers, lincensors or sponsors. Any tricks or activities applied onto our users by such parties are not concerned with us and we do not hold any liability.